OpenOffice â€“ Excel for Accounting Students
Contents vii Doing Calculations in Tables . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .201 Chapter 12: Using Graphics in Documents... 15/04/2009 · Tools can check Spelling, access the Thesaurus, use the filters Detective, Goal Seek, Solver, and Scenarios. Configure AutoCorrect, Share, Merge, and Protect the document. You can run Macros, Extension Manager, Customize the application, and set-up various Options.
OpenOffice Calc 3.x Goal Seek example - linuxtopia.org
17/07/2008 · The Apache OpenOffice User Forum is an user to user help and discussion forum for exchanging information and tips with other users of Apache OpenOffice, the open source office suite. [Solved] Get cell contents (value, text, formula) (View topic) • Apache OpenOffice Community Forum... $6M GOAL. Donor challenge: Your generous donation will be matched 2-to-1 right now. Your $5 becomes $15! Dear Internet Archive Supporter, I ask only once a year: please help the Internet Archive today. The average donation is $45. If everyone chips in $5, we can end this fundraiser today. Right now, your donation will be matched, doubling your impact! All we need is the price of a paperback
124723 â€“ calc macro using goal seek doesn't work
1. In "Formula cell" select the cell where you want the end result. In this case C. (In Excel this is called "Set Cell"). 2. From the Tools menu select “Goal Seek”.... The goal seek is then telling Calc to adjust the value in > B6 (monthly draw / salary) to determine a value that will result in the > requested value (200,000) appearing as …
StarOffice 6.0 Office Suite Companion InformIT
This, the OpenOffice.org User's Guide, attempts to provide answers to questions about working with OpenOffice.org. It is focused on OpenOffice.org 2.x releases but, …... 29/09/2015 · In this open office tutorial learn how to use the goal seek function in open office calc.
How To Use Goal Seek In Openoffice Calc
Macros OpenOffice Calc macro to add pie chart
- libreoffice Goal Seek in User Defined Function for Libre
- StarOffice 6.0 Office Suite Companion InformIT
- Is there any way to save a solver model in Calc? [closed
- OpenOffice Calc Training Course MasterGrade IT
How To Use Goal Seek In Openoffice Calc
Usually, you run a formula to calculate a result based upon existing values. By contrast, using Tools > Goal Seek, you can discover what values will produce the result that you want.
- Goal Seek allows you to ask Excel to show you what you need to change in your production to reach a certain goal. For example, if you had a goal for your staffing budget to fall under a certain total amount for the quarter, Goal Seek could tell you how much you'd need to spend each month to reach that goal.
- There are plenty more features, like data filtering, scenario creation, and goal seek, which once you get more advanced with spreadsheet know-how, you will end up making use of. Impress No office suite is complete without a presentation piece, and OpenOffice.org shows its colours with Impress, the presentation piece of the suite.
- The process in OpenOffice.org Calc is pretty similar. The option can be found under the “Data” menu under “DataPilot”. The screencap below shows the DataPilot options window with some variables dragged into the relevant areas to create a simple pivot table in OO.o Calc.
- To run a Goal Seek, at least one of the values for an argument must be a referenced cell or range. Only one argument can be altered in a single goal seek. After you get the result of a goal seek, you can replace the original value in the referenced cell with the result, or record the result elsewhere for later use, possibly as a scenario.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Giralang ACT, Scullin ACT, Bimberi ACT, Pearce ACT, Waramanga ACT, ACT Australia 2654
- New South Wales: Ewingsdale NSW, South Gundagai NSW, Mangoplah NSW, Riverview NSW, Montefiores NSW, NSW Australia 2073
- Northern Territory: Stuart NT, Katherine East NT, Yulara NT, Ti Tree NT, Katherine NT, Anula NT, NT Australia 0858
- Queensland: Arrilalah QLD, Meringandan QLD, Woongarra QLD, Boyne Valley QLD, QLD Australia 4092
- South Australia: Smithfield Plains SA, Gurra Gurra SA, Hutchison SA, Coomunga SA, Bethany SA, Corny Point SA, SA Australia 5046
- Tasmania: Highclere TAS, Low Head TAS, Golconda TAS, TAS Australia 7097
- Victoria: Tungamah VIC, Upotipotpon VIC, Eumemmerring VIC, West Wodonga VIC, Bulla VIC, VIC Australia 3005
- Western Australia: Eulaminna WA, Girriyoowa (Pullout Springs) WA, Girriyoowa (Pullout Springs) WA, WA Australia 6093
- British Columbia: Pitt Meadows BC, Lytton BC, Radium Hot Springs BC, Armstrong BC, Greenwood BC, BC Canada, V8W 5W8
- Yukon: Rock Creek YT, Koidern YT, Wernecke YT, Gravel Lake YT, Grand Forks YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C4
- Alberta: McLennan AB, Didsbury AB, Coronation AB, Morrin AB, Bashaw AB, Empress AB, AB Canada, T5K 1J8
- Northwest Territories: Fort Smith NT, Fort Providence NT, Aklavik NT, Inuvik NT, NT Canada, X1A 5L8
- Saskatchewan: Tisdale SK, Pleasantdale SK, Rocanville SK, Wolseley SK, Goodsoil SK, Earl Grey SK, SK Canada, S4P 3C8
- Manitoba: Teulon MB, Russell MB, Minnedosa MB, MB Canada, R3B 7P6
- Quebec: Montreal-Est QC, Sainte-Marie QC, New Richmond QC, Causapscal QC, Saint-Eustache QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W2
- New Brunswick: Hartland NB, Blacks Harbour NB, Charlo NB, NB Canada, E3B 7H2
- Nova Scotia: Argyle NS, Kings NS, New Glasgow NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S7
- Prince Edward Island: Tignish PE, Cornwall PE, North Wiltshire PE, PE Canada, C1A 4N7
- Newfoundland and Labrador: South Brook NL, Portugal Cove South NL, Carmanville NL, Baine Harbour NL, NL Canada, A1B 2J1
- Ontario: Crystal Beach ON, Speyside ON, Walkerville ON, Maitland, United Counties of Leeds and Grenville, St. Isidore ON, Deseronto ON, Stones Corners ON, ON Canada, M7A 9L1
- Nunavut: Iqaluit NU, Tavane (Tavani) NU, NU Canada, X0A 8H5
- England: Royal Leamington Spa ENG, South Shields ENG, Royal Leamington Spa ENG, Birmingham ENG, Taunton ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 4A1
- Northern Ireland: Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 8H3
- Scotland: Cumbernauld SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dundee SCO, Paisley SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B1
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 8D2